Commercial Moving is no small task
Make the process a little easier
Whether it’s your first time or you’ve moved many times in the past, the prospect of moving your commercial company can appear daunting with so many aspects to consider and prepare.
Commercial companies typically hold more excessive amounts of goods to move in comparison to their residential counterparts. They often have more oversized, complicated items and are generally more time-consuming to prepare for travel. Commercial moving is a process of transferring goods and inventory from one area to another, generally taking place over extended distances and requiring that companies move their goods into temporary storage to make it easier for the destination to prepare for business.
Let us show you how to get peace of mind that your next move will go smoothly.
Moving your business is time-consuming and hard work
But our commercial moving team make it easy
The thought of moving can be stressful enough, but having to deal with the complexity of the relocation process can leave you feeling overwhelmed and even lead to anxiety.
To help you, we’ve put together some tips to reduce stress and make your commercial move more efficient.
From planning to packing to transport and unpacking, moving is stressful. For commercial moves, these struggles multiply—not only do you have to worry about the logistics, but you also have to think about your business’s operation for the time being.
It’s a big move.
Commercial Moving Tips
Many things go into moving a business that has nothing to do with the moving of goods and equipment. This includes contacting clients, getting forms filled out by employees, having supplies on hand for the moving process, and making sure that the business is running smoothly during the time it is closed.
The first step in effective commerical moving is proper planning.
Here are some tips to help you plan your move:
- Start planning early. The process of getting organized is a major one, and it needs tackling early. After all, you don’t want to be rushing around at the last minute.
- You can make it easier on yourself and your employees during your move if you plan for any potential challenges. By planning your move well in advance, you can create a timeline to help reduce stress and make the process more efficient.
- Set aside enough time to move. Give yourself enough time to pack up your office and move. If you are in a hurry, we can help with our last-minute moving service.
- Determine how your business will be affected for the duration of the move and prepare your staff and customers accordingly.
- If the move is happening over the weekend, determine what steps will occur on Sunday to resume business on Monday.
- to Contact your moving company as soon as you know that you’re going to need their services.
- As you pack up your equipment, separate what needs boxing up to transport on the commercial move from items stored and retrieved later. This allows your team or hired movers to focus on transporting the most urgent and essential things first, while the rest can get packed up later.
- Moving fragile equipment with packing supplies is also a must. Our company uses blankets and bubble wrap to protect furniture from scratches and heavy objects from breaking.
- Have a key person around your business to speak with so that they can give the movers access to the place when necessary.
- Communicate clearly with everyone involved. Make sure your employees know what to expect of them and make sure they know what to expect of the movers.
What Father & Son Does For It’s Clients
Caring for your business
We know how important your business is to you. We will take care of it like it was our own.
At Father & Son, we understand that your business needs are unique. From our initial consultation to the final delivery, our Los Angeles-based relocation specialists will handle it all; leaving you to focus on what’s important – running your business. We take the details while focusing on what matters, ensuring a smooth transition for your business and minimizing disruptions to ensure your employees can keep working.
Commercial Moving in Los Angeles runs by professionals who know exactly how to transport items safely and swiftly. F&S can take care of any necessary preparation work, such as packing items, loading, transporting, and unloading.
Commercial moving services have a lot to do with logistics. If you want to do it right, you have to make sure that you will have all your bases covered. Father & Son Moving & Storage only employs the best movers in the Los Angeles area and is known for their professionalism and skilled eye for the details needed to ensure that all your belongings will get where they need to go safely.
Every aspect of the commercial moving process is taken care of with Father & Son Moving & Storage.
When you’re ready for the move, we’ll give a free estimate and storage appraisal to determine how much space your business will need—helping us develop an efficient plan for packing and moving your items.
Keep in mind that packing services are also available if you don’t want your employees to do most of the work before we arrive.
After the move, we’ll make sure that each item is placed on the correct floor and securely stored. Your new office will be clean and safe, ready for your employees to begin working.
How it Works
Get An Estimate
Father & Son Moving & Storage is a leader in commercial moving services.
We provide affordable commercial moving services for your business, office, and warehouse relocation.
Our experts deliver customer satisfaction by planning every aspect of your move. From a simple move to a large commercial project, we are here to assist you every step of the way.
Plan Your Move
Schedule Your Move
Allow yourself ample time to prepare.
Our team of family-oriented and hardworking staff has been successfully moving homes, businesses, and offices across the nation for over 30 years. We at Father & Son strive for perfection in all that we do. We offer a complete variety of services so we can work with your unique needs to ensure that you are taken care of from start to finish.